Time sure flies...
...when you're not sleeping. :p
Fiona is now four and a half months old. Here are some milestones reached and some random things:
- She now smiles and gurgles (at us) a lot.
- Unfortunately, she also likes doing those at 4am or 6am. :p
- She has rolled from tummy to back a few times.
- But she totally hates tummy time.
- Still, she's pretty good in the baby push up department (not that I have a comparison point).
- She loves eating her hands.
- And her toy caterpillar.
- And her cloth book.
- And her lampin.
- And my hands.
- And my arm.
- Her sleep is still irregular. Good nights mean around 9 hours with 2 wakings in between. Bad nights mean waking every 1-2 hours. Really good nights which happen rarely mean 6-7 hours of straight sleep then a feeding then 2 more hours of sleep.
- She can roll to her side.
- She has said mama. Although while crying. :( While I was in the office. :(
- She now weighs 14lbs (vs 6.3lbs at birth).
- She hates traffic.
- She raises her eyebrow a lot.
- She demands your undivided attention.
- She loves being carried in a sitting facing out position as she's very curious about her surroundings. :p
- She loves playing clap-clap-clap.
- She has learned to pull mommy's hair.
- When placed in her playpen at the right time (not hungry or sleepy), she absolutely loves her mobile and would scream-gurgle at her toys complete with extreme leg drumming.
- Otherwise, it's a different kind of screaming. :p
- She likes the song Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
Oh we just can't get enough of this little girl. :)